Saturday, December 16, 2017 04:30 PM
PARADE ROUTE DETAILS
4:30 p.m. - The combined fleet (Columbia River and Willamette River Fleets) will leave RiverPlace Marina headed to Lake Oswego, arriving about 6:00 p.m., subject to weather and river conditions. The ships will go as far as George Rogers Park in Lake Oswego, remaining in the area for a while before turning and heading back to Portland.
VIEWING AREAS IN LAKE OSWEGO:
* Foothills Park - Bottom of Foothills Rd off State St
* Roehr Park - Oswego Pointe Drive off State St
* George Rogers Park - South end of State Street
VIEWING AREAS ON THE WAY TO AND FROM LAKE OSWEGO:
* Waterfront Park - Near Clay & Front Ave
* Milwaukie Bay Riverfront Park - 11001 SE McLoughlin Blvd. Winter Solstice event from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. includes a large tent to get out of the weather, a bonfire and some smaller fires, food for sale, a beer garden, and holiday music. Park closed to vehicles. Please park in downtown Milwaukie.
* Riverplace Espanade - West end of Marquam Bridge, 0300 Block SW Montgomery
* Willamette Park - SW Macadam & Nebraska
* Sellwood River Front Park - SE Spokane & Oaks Parkway
* Powers Marine Park - SW Macadam, south of the Sellwood Bridge
TODAY’S LAKE OSWEGO REAL ESTATE MARKET REPORT:
HOMES FOR SALE IN LAKE OSWEGO:
As of December 12, 2017, there are 168 detached single-family homes for sale in Lake Oswego. The average time of the market is 97 days, the average list price is $1,318,104. Pricing per square foot averages $363.
HOMES SOLD IN LAKE OSWEGO:
A total of 48 homes sold during the past month. The average sold price is $924,357. The average price per square foot price paid was $305/sq. ft.
Founded in 2008, Soldera Properties is a full service, locally owned, boutique real estate company. We have 3 locations to serve you in Lake Oswego, West Linn, and Vancouver. Our dedicated, professional team of 44 real estate agents licensed in Oregon and Washington are poised to assist you with your real estate needs.
To search for properties and connect with an outstanding real estate agent, please visit our website at www.solderaproperties.com to search for properties and connect with an outstanding real estate agent.
Patty Smith, Managing Principal Broker, Soldera Properties, Inc., December 12, 2017.