Lake Oswego’s Collector Car and Classic Boat Show is happening this weekend, August 26-27. Enjoy the sunshine and the activities planned at Foothills Park, George Rogers Park, and Sundeleaf Plaza. The schedule of events includes:
● On Saturday, the world’s only operating PT boat arrives at Foothills Park at 10:00 a.m. offering visitors on-board tours on Saturday and Sunday. Many other classic boats and cars too will be on display.
● On Saturday the Poker Run Car Tour, is being introduced this year. The tour begins at 11:00 a.m. at Foothills Park. The tour will take participants to five historic locations and meet back at the park for a barbecue at 2:00 p.m. Participants will receive two playing cards which they can then add to at $1 per card along the way. At the end of the tour, the players holding the three best poker hands will win prize baskets worth over $100. Additional recognition will be given in categories including Farthest Traveled, Most Unique Co-Pilot, and Most Unique Vehicle.
● Both days nearly 40 classic boats will be docked at Sundeleaf Plaza for close-up viewing.
● On Sunday at George Rogers Park, The Lake Oswego Lions Club will be serving their famous pancake breakfast beginning at 7:30 a.m. and lunch beginning at 11:00 a.m.
● On Sunday morning collector cars will start lining up in George Rogers Park and be on display from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. This year’s headliner car is the Austin-Healey.
Today’s Lake Oswego Real Estate Market Report:
Homes for Sale in Lake Oswego:
As of August 25, 2017, there are 262 detached single family homes for sale in Lake Oswego. The average time of the market is 62 days, the average list price is $1,224,640 and the average price per square foot is $351.
Homes Sold in Lake Oswego:
A total of 72 homes sold during the past month. The average sold price is $862,949. The average price per square foot price paid was $283/sq. ft.
Soldera Properties is a boutique, full service real estate company with offices in Lake Oswego, West Linn, The Pearl District, and Vancouver. We have a professional team of 42 realtors licensed in Oregon and Washington to offer you exceptional service.
Visit www.solderaproperties.com to find an outstanding realtor to work for you.
Patty Smith, Managing Principal Broker, Soldera Properties, Inc., August 25, 2017.