Lake Oswego’s Hot August Night, set for Saturday, August 5th, is sure to be a hot one!
This year’s featured band is THE HIT MACHINE, which Portland Radio Project bills as “one of Portland’s premier bands for getting the party started. New this year, a third row of docks is being added to accommodate the increased lineup of boaters. There will no longer be any rope tie offs. Here are some quick tips for having a hot time at this year’s Hot August Night.
- Buoy lines open at 5:00 p.m. at the entrance to Half Moon Bay at the east end of the main lake.
- Beginning at 5:00 p.m. a DJ will entertain us.
- Due to extreme weather the concert will begin at 6:45 p.m.
- Finger docks hook up to a central dock, allowing people to exit their boats, visit other boaters and hit the dance floor.
- Boaters are advised to bring an anchor and at least 20 feet of line to secure your boat if you’re not able to tie off on the buoy lines.
TODAY’S HOT LAKE OSWEGO MARKET REPORT
Homes for Sale in Lake Oswego:
As of August 2nd, 2017, there are 252 detached single family homes for sale in Lake Oswego. The average time of the market is 60 days, the average list price is $1,229,438, and the average price per square foot is $350.
Homes Sold in Lake Oswego:
A total of 71 homes sold during the past month. The average sold price is $917,619. The average price per square foot price paid was $286/sq. ft.
Soldera Properties is a boutique, full service real estate office located at 4260 Galewood Street, Suite B, Lake Oswego, OR. We have a professional and friendly family of 42 realtors licensed in Oregon and Washington to offer you exceptional service.
Visit our website today at www.solderaproperties.com to find an outstanding realtor to answer your real estate questions and assist you in buying or selling a property.
Patty Smith, Managing Principal Broker, Soldera Properties, Inc., August 2, 2017.