“It is my intention to go above and beyond your expectations.”
– Lynette Wyrick
Lynette Wyrick is distinguished in the Portland Oregon real estate industry with 19 years of real estate experience conducting business from the client’s point of view; and by delivering caring, professional leadership in the real estate process…backed up by the most current and powerful tools of the industry…in order to provide clients with the world class service they expect and deserve.
Lynette’s business background consists of over thirty years in sales and marketing, including international experience. She has negotiated and written contracts with foreign heads of State, and brings those assets to her clients by keeping them protected throughout the real estate transaction process.
Lynette leads her Portland, Oregon, Vancouver and Salem, Oregon Homefinders team to create lifetime relationships, one client at a time. When she’s not working with clients, Lynette is always looking for additional avenues for computers and technology to improve her business efficiency.
Lynette’s background also includes experience working with color & design, as well as Feng Shui, both of which she uses quite extensively in her real estate practice. During her personal time, Lynette enjoys the fine arts, movies and gardening.
Great. Moving. Experience
- Conducts business from the Client’s Point of View
- Member of the Oregon Assn of Realtors (OAR) Board of Directors
- Member of the Portland Metropolitan Assn of Realtors (PMAR) Board of Directors
- Member for 6 years on the Board of Directors for the Oregon State CRS Chapter
- Charter Member NAHREP (National Assn of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals)
- Member of AAREA (Asian American Real Estate Assn)
- ABR®, Accredited Buyers Representative, National Assn of Realtors
- AHWD®, At Home with Diversity, National Assn of Realtors
- CNE®, Certified Negotiation Expert, National Assn of Realtors
- CRS®, Certified Residential Specialist, National Assn of Realtors
- CDPE®, Certified Distressed Property Expert
- CHMS®, Certified Home Marketing Specialist, National Assn of Realtors
- ePro®, Certified Internet Professional, National Assn of Realtors
- GRI®, Graduate Realtors Institute, National Assn of Realtors
- SFR®, Short Sale & Foreclosure Specialist, National Assn of Realtors
- Organized Realtor “OPB Pledge Breaks,” raising the largest amount in on-air out-going calls at that time in the history of OPB
- MDA national recognition for fundraising for “Jerry’s Kids”
- Served on Board of Directors and Selection Committee to appoint Carl St.Clair
- Conductor of the Pacific Symphony (Orange County CA)
- Past member of the Yaquina Chamber Orchestra, Newport OR (Now Newport Symphony Orchestra)
- Past Board member of the Bloch Music Festival, Newport
M.A. Claremont Graduate School
B.M. Calfornia State University, Fullerton